[NFB-Web] PayPal

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 9 23:14:35 UTC 2022

Hi All,

On our NFB of SC website, PayPal is working fine. The issue we are having is
when people fill out the notes field on what the donation is for, this does
not transfer over to PayPal. Any way to resolve this issue or any other
suggestions on what to do about this?

Thanks for your assistance!

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
<mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division