[NFB-Web] Different PayPal Accounts

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 19 19:18:18 UTC 2022

Hi All,

After our NFB of SC website has been migrated over to our National Office.
We only have one PayPal account on our website. Is it possible to add other
PayPal accounts? If yes, how do I go about this?

Thanks in advance!

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
<mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division