[NFB-Web] PHP and You

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 13:25:12 UTC 2022

This message is for those of you who are web masters for sites still
on nfbnet.org.

Our system was using PHP version 7.3 which is at end of life. We
upgraded it to version 8.00 but this broke some stuff -- particularly
in WordPress sites.  It has been backed down to version 7.4.
Unfortunately this is at end of life the end of November.  So, you
need, immediately to ensure that your site is compatible with PHP
Version 8.00 and let me know when it is.  I have sent to some of you
nightly PHP updates, you need to tend to these.

Thanks!

David Andrews, System Owner