[NFB-Web] Great Interview with David Andrews

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 04:40:25 UTC 2022

If you guys hadn't caught it, David Andrews did a great interview with
Jonathan Mosen recently. It's part historical recollection about technology,
bulletin boards and the like, but also an interesting evolution of NFBNet.
Some of the discussion took me back to my college days and prompted memories
of Mike Freeman and so many others who would engage in spirited debates.
Things have changed, and I only wish some of those great people were around
today to know I really did take their advice to heart. At any rate, here's
the link for any tech junkies interested:

https://mosen.org/episode-199-meet-the-hable-one-and-david-andrews-remembers
-the-early-days-of-assistive-computer-technology/

Joe

--

Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission

https://joeorozco.com/services/