[Nfb_of_georgia] Intro from new member

Aisha aka Mandi F blind.muslima at live.com
Fri May 4 13:23:22 UTC 2012

Hi thanks for the welcome.
I moved from Fort Laudderdale FL. I hope to stay in this area, but I can't find anything so probably won't.

Join my group for blind muslims and non muslims to talk about islam and blindness related issues:
http://groups.google.com/group/blind-muslims?src=email&hl=en

Or send me an email requesting to join.

Visit my blog:
www.ablindmuslimah.blogspot.com