[Nfb_of_georgia] Intro from new member

Cone, Stella scone at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 4 15:47:27 UTC 2012

Hello Aisha,

I asked a friend in VR who you should contact, if you have not done so. This is the information she gave me.

(Regional Office)
2720 Riverside Drive
Suite 132
Macon

( 478) 751-6272
( 478) 751-6409 TTY
( 478) 751-6446 FAX

3586 Riverside Drive
Suite B
Macon

( 478) 757-4080
( 478) 757-4390 TTY
( 478) 757-4391 FAX

and call the NFB office in Atlanta at 404-371-1000 . They can hook her up with folks in her area.

Also allow me to say that if you are a talking books reader, I would be glad to assist you. My contact information is located below.

Stella

Stella B. Cone
Director of GLASS
Georgia Public Library Service