[Nfb_of_georgia] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Join Us for a Guinness World Record Attempt at Seventy-Fifth NFB Convention in Orlando

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Tue May 19 16:04:34 UTC 2015

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Danielsen, Chris via Nfbnet-members-list" <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: May 19, 2015 at 11:29:45 AM EDT
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Join Us for a Guinness World Record Attempt at Seventy-Fifth NFB Convention in Orlando

Join Us for a Guinness World Record Attempt at Seventy-Fifth NFB Convention in Orlando
The seventy-fifth annual National Federation of the Blind National Convention in Orlando is rapidly approaching and the excitement is building! As part of this year’s historic celebration of the seventy-fifth anniversary of the National Federation of the Blind, on the morning of July 8, 2015, we will attempt to set a Guinness World Record. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. On July 8 we will be raising expectations of the blind by raising umbrellas to set the world record for the largest umbrella mosaic. Will you be one of the three thousand people in attendance at our world record attempt? All you have to do is join us outside the Rosen Centre Hotel and hold an umbrella up at the designated time to help form the message that will be viewed from above. Sign up to make history with us by visiting www.nfb.org/gwr. And for more details on national convention, please visit www.nfb.org/convention. See you in Orlando!