[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: 2016 National Federation of the Blind - Georgia Convention Information

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Thu Jul 28 20:05:19 UTC 2016

Stancil Tootle TTS, CPS2 WHAM,WRAP
  1st  Vice-President,
Legislative Chairman.
National Federation of the Blind
1901 Montreal Rd. Suite 102 Tucker, GA 30082
Office: (404) 371-1000 ext. 39
Cell: (229) 254-6630
Email:stootle at nfbga.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: "PATRICE LEWIS" <patricelewis at bellsouth.net>
Date: July 28, 2016 at 2:52:37 PM EDT
To: <nfb_of_georgia-request at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <gscott at nfbga.org>, <isaiahgwilcox at gmail.com>, <goodnyellow at gmail.com>, <gvickers at nfbga.org>, <mirranda.williams13 at gmail.com>, <decaturpresident at nfbga.org>, <ruthfalligan at att.net>, <braillemaster at gmail.com>, <brittanythomas226 at gmail.com>, <kay.elizabeth.jordan at gmail.com>, <tootle.gaylon at gmail.com>, <dthomas at nfbga.org>, <stootle at nfbga.org>, <amoran217 at gmail.com>, <dlc_griffin at yahoo.com>, <gpaikens at gmail.com>, <emarcirobinson at gmail.com>, <jthomas at nfbga.org>, "'Nata Watkins'" <nwatkins at nfbga.org>, <Kay.McGill at gvra.ga.gov>, <shirley.robinson at ablegeorgia.ga.gov>, <Janet.Mushington-Anderson at cobbk12.org>, <javed938 at hotmail.com>
Subject: 2016 National Federation of the Blind - Georgia Convention Information

Hello Everyone

I am updating you on the hotel information for this year’s 2016 NFBGA Convention to be held in Savanah Georgia on October 7 – 9, 2016.

The hotel information is as follows:

In order to get the rate of $108.00 plus tax per night, you must book your room by September 9, 2016. After that date the room rate will be at the regular rate of $149.00 per night plus tax.

Savanna S. I95 Gateway Holiday Inn
11 Gate Way Boulevard East
Savanah GA 31419

Phone: 912-925-2525
Toll Free: 1-800-Holiday
Group code: NFB

Please provide your Group code when you call to book your room.

Please Remember you must book by September 9th, in order to get the rate of $108.00 plus tax.

Also:
IF you are in need of transportation to Savannah, GA for the convention please contact Isaiah Wilcox at  404-291-7791, or via e-mail at isaiahwilcox at gmail.com
Within the Atlanta area.

Just in case I did not include someone on this email, please pass this on to any members, family and friends that need to know. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Thanks
Patrice Lewis
NFBGA Communication Officer
plewis at nfbga.org