[NFB_of_Georgia] More Information about the 2016 National Federation of the Blind - Georgia Convention

PATRICE LEWIS patricelewis at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 28 21:03:17 UTC 2016

The registration cost is as follows.

Convention Registration:                    $30.00

Saturday Convention Banquet           $35.00

Once set up you will be able to register on line at www.nfbga.org
<http://www.nfbga.org>

More information to come.

The hotel information is as follows:

In order to get the rate of $108.00 plus tax per night, you must book your
room by September 9, 2016. After that date the room rate will be at the
regular rate of $149.00 per night plus tax.

Savanna S. I95 Gateway Holiday Inn

11 Gate Way Boulevard East

Savanah GA 31419

Phone: 912-925-2525

Toll Free: 1-800-Holiday

Group code: NFB

Please provide your Group code when you call to book your room.

Please Remember you must book by September 9th, in order to get the rate of
$108.00 plus tax.

Also:

IF you are in need of transportation to Savannah, GA for the convention
please contact Isaiah Wilcox at  404-291-7791, or via e-mail at
isaiahwilcox at gmail.com <mailto:isaiahwilcox at gmail.com>

Within the Atlanta area.

Just in case I did not include someone on this email, please pass this on to
any members, family and friends that need to know. I am looking forward to
seeing everyone there.

Thanks

Patrice Lewis

NFBGA Communication Officer