[NFB_of_Georgia] Reporting a Death

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:19:05 UTC 2016

My deepest condolences on the loss.

Naima

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB_of_Georgia [mailto:nfb_of_georgia-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Josette Massey-Morris via NFB_of_Georgia
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 6:50 AM
To: nfb_of_georgia at nfbnet.org
Cc: masmor at gmail.com
Subject: [NFB_of_Georgia] Reporting a Death

With great sadness I have to report the death of a long-time member of NFB
Mary Huie.. she was one of the founding members of The Fountain City chapter
in Columbus Georgia Mary held off of the president and vice president in our
chapter Mary move to Tennessee with her daughter and her son April and
Tommy everyone that knew Mary loved her Side note I believe Giorgio Vickers
may have sent the notice.. If so  you can incorporate both of them .

Thank you
Josette Massey-Morris
President
Fountain City Chapter