[NFB_of_Georgia] Reporting a Death

Marcia Robinson emarcirobinson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 01:03:27 UTC 2016

So sorry to hear about this. My deepest condolences.

Marcia Robinson
Motivational Speaker, Disability Advocate
The Motiva Center for Empowerment, LLC
“Changing Lives, Living Changed”
(770) 609-7675 (office)
770-862-0718 (cell)
emarcirobinson at gmail.com
themotivacenter at gmail.com

“Vision goes beyond physical sight; it is the ability to conceive what you want to achieve and pursue that goal to fruition.” Marcia Layne Robinson