[NFB_of_Georgia] Job opening - Accounting Manager at CVI in Atlanta

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Thu Sep 28 00:11:10 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Just passing on the info that there is an opening at the Center for the
Visually Impaired for the Accounting Manager. Please share this job
description with anyone you think might be interested and qualified.

Best,

Greg

Greg Aikens, President

 <http://www.nfbga.org/> National Federation of the Blind of Georgia