[NFB_of_Georgia] accessible bible software

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Wed Aug 8 01:09:37 UTC 2018

Hi Jason,
What are you looking for in Bible software? If you want to read the Bible,
the Youversion app mentioned previously is a good one.

If you are looking for Bible study materials, you can access an entire
library of them from Optasia Ministry. These are commentaries, theology
books, bible reference materials, etc. all in accessible format. The link
is:
http://www.optasiaministry.org/

Best,
Greg