[NFB_of_Georgia] accessible bible software

Jason Mandarino j.mandarino1 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 21 15:00:20 UTC 2018

Greg,

Thank you for sharing the Optasia ministry information with me. I just
received their library.

I have also been utilizing the word document version of the bible from
bookshare. I am not sure how this will work in terms of searching by phrase
or word, but so far I think this works.

Much appreciated,

Jason Mandarino
Cell: (706) 399-6993