[NFB_of_Georgia] Leadership call for January

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Mon Jan 8 21:49:37 UTC 2018

Next Monday night, on the 15th our monthly leadership call will be dealing with legislative issues. It is open to any member who wish to drop and then learn a little bit about what our plans are for February.
We will also have a representative from the national office of the call to answer any questions about the parental rights bill.

Please join us at eight PM by dialing

(712) 775-7085,,,951866#

Stancil Tootle TTS, CPS2 WHAM,WRAP
  1st  Vice-President,