[NFB_of_Georgia] 2018 FB of GA annual Atlanta seminar

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Sun Jan 14 15:30:40 UTC 2018

As you may remember from our last convention our legislative day at the state capital was set for February 12.
We will be meeting in  CAP 122 on the first floor.

We encourage you to ask your legislator to stop by. We also hope you have been talking with your elected official about parental rights for the blind. More information about speakers is to come look forward to seeing you February 12.

Stancil Tootle TTS, CPS2 WHAM,WRAP
  1st  Vice-President,
Legislative Chairmansh .
National Federation of the Blind of GA.