[NFB_of_Georgia] House Bill 79 Passes the State House Unanimously!

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Mar 6 00:24:05 UTC 2019

Congratulations Federation Family!  We have made it pass another hurdle in
our efforts to get HB 79 passed in the state of Georgia.  Please call your
representative and thank them for their YES vote.  Our next strategy is to
contact our Georgia State Senators.  If you do not know who your Senator is
please contact our legislative team members, Stancil Tootle at
stootle at nfbga.org, Gaylon Tootle at  tootle.gaylon at gmail.com or Angela
Daniel adaniel at nfbga.org for assistance.  You may also contact your local
county voter registration office.  Great job NFBGA!

dgriffin at nfbga.org