[NFB_of_Georgia] Day at the Capital

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Mar 5 19:05:58 UTC 2019

Greetings NFBGA members and friends,  I would like to send a special thank
you to our legislative team and everyone who jumped in to give their
expertise to the body at the Day at the Capital.  Also a huge thank you to
all the members that were able to come out to do their part to support HB
79.  I won't list names because it would be a long list and I would not
want to miss anyone.  It was an awesome turnout and we can be proud.
Thanks to everyone who contact by phone and or  email, their
representatives.  I've received many calls on how well everything went.  I
received information that the Georgia House of Representatives will be
voting today.  If passed we need everyone to continue to contact their
Georgia State Senators to vote YES for House Bill HB 79.  Keep up the good
work.  We have members there today to represent.

Warmest regards,

dgriffin at nfbga.org