[NFB_of_Georgia] Urgent Legislative Alert: Call your State Senators and ask them to support the Blind Parental Rights Bill

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Wed Mar 27 20:45:33 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Just a quick update and call to action about our blind parent's rights bill.
Our bill, HB 79, is on the state Senate calendar for tomorrow. Please call
your State Senators this evening or tomorrow morning to ask them to support
HB 79 to protect the rights of blind parents in Georgia.

If you need the phone number for your State Senator or if you aren't sure
who your State Senator is, visit:

https://openstates.org/find_your_legislator/

To see the full language of the bill an track it's progress, check out this
link:

http://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/en-US/Display/20192020/HB/79

Please reach out to Gaylon Tootle if you are able to make it to the capitol
tomorrow to sit in the gallery to support our bill as the Senate votes.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to the list or reach out to
your NFB of GA legislative team, Gaylon, Angela, and Tootle.

Yours in the movement,

Greg Aikens

 <http://www.nfbga.org/> National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

Email:  <mailto:gaikens at nfbga.org> gaikens at nfbga.org