[NFB_of_Georgia] Urgent Legislative Alert: Call your State Senators and ask them to support the Blind Parental Rights Bill

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Mar 27 22:38:38 UTC 2019

Call to Action for members to be at the Capital tomorrow at 9:00am.  Plan
to be there for as long as it takes.  There are 36 bills and we don't know
at what time ours will be voted on so plan to be there awhile.  If you can
be at the capital tomorrow please do so.  I know it is late for those who
ride MARTA but to all that can do ride share or the bus, please show up if
at all possible.  We need as many as we can get.  Thank you everyone that
has made calls, emails and showed up.  Please call your senator's in the
morning to ask them to please vote "YES" to House Bill 79.  Once there we
will meet in front of the snack shop on the Mitchell Street side after you
come through security.  That address is 1 Capital Square SW or 26o
Washington St.SW,  is one of the other addresses.

Thank you,