[NFB_of_Georgia] NFBGA 2019 State Convention Goers

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Thu Sep 5 21:44:46 UTC 2019

NFBGA 2019 State Convention Information Updates

Greetings Everyone, the 2019 Georgia State Convention is almost here and
deadlines are approaching .  Here are some dates you may want to be aware
of:

Registration deadline is September 20, 2019

*   If you have not registered and are planning to go please do so by
September 20th online at www.nfbga.org.  If you have registered and are
mailing a check, please mail as soon as possible to Nata Watkins.  If you
do not see the menu option please complete your registration and you will
receive an email with the meal options.  Once you receive the meal options
please email back to dgriffin at nfbga.org and cc nwatkins at nfbga.org

* The room block will end September 11, 2019 at midnight.  If you plan to
reserve a room please do so soon.

* If you need to cancel your reservation please do so 72 hours before
October 04, 2019.  If you fail to cancel 72 hours before you will be
charged 1 night stay.

* ALL NON NFB of GA rooms are full.  Only rooms available are NFB of
Georgia block until September 11th.  Once all rooms blocked are gone they
are gone.  None will be available to add.

* ALL Suites are gone (no suites available) if you have a reservation for a
suite and will not be going please let us know before you cancel.

*  If you have not notified myself or Nata Watkins that you will be paying
once you arrive please contact us by email or phone asap.  We need everyone
to register online if possible because the hotel has to order the food.
Our 1st meal count to hotel is Sept 12th and if you don’t notify us by Sept
11th we will not have a count for your lunch or banquet meal.  The 2nd and
final meal count add ons will be Sept. 20th.  If you’re planning to pay on
arrival but change your mind please let us know asap.

*   If you’re interested in purchasing a “Keep Calm, It’s Just A Cane”
T-shirt at the affiliate table, please call or email Nata Watkins at
770-584-3953, nwatkins at nfbga.org.

*   There are 3 board seats open this year.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions please call the appropriate contacts listed in
this announcement.

Warmest regards,

President Dorothy Griffin

dgriffin at nfbga.org