[NFB_of_Georgia] Still available state convention female roommate

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 02:04:34 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone
Hi, I was wondering if there is still a female roommate that needed a roommate or two for room sharing. I have a friend that’s going with me that wouldn’t also mind sharing a room and meeting new people. We are more than happy to help. Thanks. If there’s some one in need of female roommates, feel free to contact me on this list serve or at the email given above in the from section. I saw an email about this issue this past weekend and I thought I’d reach out.