[NFB_of_Georgia] Dan Burke has shared a link to the LIVE Presidential Release

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Apr 6 17:26:45 UTC 2020

Dan Burke via Chapter-Presidents

It was fun to be a part of the call, but it's also full of important
info for all of us in the NFB. Congrats to the persistent. Suzie, I
admire your ingenuity! But have no fear, if you weren't able to get on
Thursday - here's the link, which I copied from another list.

https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/2020-04/2020_04_english.mp3
dgriffin at nfbga.org