[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Alexa, did you lose your voice?

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Apr 7 04:11:24 UTC 2020

Your Invited!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: White, Scott via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 7:02 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Alexa, did you lose your voice?
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

Curious minds want to know, so ask me.

Alexa is extending a personal invitation for you to attend a training on
one of her great skills, NFB-NEWSLINE. Please join me this upcoming
Thursday evening, April 9, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. EST. During this special
event, Scott White will be sharing how to enable the skill and quickly and
efficiently read your favorite publication using the Amazon Echo. Tune in
on Thursday and get your questions answered by Scott and Alexa.

To participate in the training, please use one of the options listed below.

Join Zoom meeting on your computer or mobile device by following this link:

https://zoom.us/j/519248521

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,519248521#

Dial: 646-876-9923;

Meeting ID: 519248521

During the Zoom call, you can raise your hand by clicking "raise hand." If
you are joining us by phone, you can raise or lower your hand by pressing
*9. All callers will be muted until they are called on to ask their
question(s) so as to cut down on background noise.

We look forward to you visiting with us on Thursday!

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 |
nfbnewsline at nfb.org