[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Can You Help?

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Fri Jun 12 19:01:41 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: National Federation of the Blind <webmaster at nfb.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 7:15 AM
Subject: Can You Help?
To: Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>

[image: National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life you
want] <http://nfb.org>
Join the PAC Plan

Dear Federationist:

In the wake of the pandemic, the National Federation of the Blind is
working diligently to provide resources and services to blind children,
students, and adults across the nation.

While we respond to the specific needs caused by the pandemic, we have not
abandoned the work we did before COVID-19. Examples include: creating equal
access to distance learning; providing accessible, on-demand news to all
fifty states for the blind; advocating for our right to a secret ballot;
and much, much more.

Of course, all our efforts require a financial commitment. If you are in a
position to contribute, please consider joining our Pre-Authorized
Contribution (PAC) Plan. If you are already a contributing member, we
request that you please consider increasing your recurring gifts to the PAC
Plan. Your monthly contributions support the National Federation of the
Blind with a steady source of unrestricted dollars. Over the years, the PAC
Program has raised tens of millions of dollars for the Federation and have
helped to build the dynamic, life-changing organization that we are.
How to Join

You can make recurring monthly donations through direct withdrawals from a
checking or savings account or sign up with your credit/debit card. The
minimum contribution is just $5.00.

To become a PAC contributor, please complete and sign the Pre-Authorized
Contribution form (PDF)
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17276&qid=3764758>
and return it to our office as instructed on the form.

To increase your contributions, please call our accounting office at
410-659-9314, extension 2214.

With your help, we will continue building the National Federation of the
Blind.

Thank you,

Scott LaBarre, Chair
PAC Plan Committee

[image: Facebook Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17268&qid=3764758>
[image:
Twitter Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17269&qid=3764758>
[image:
Instagram Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17270&qid=3764758>
[image:
YouTube Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17271&qid=3764758>
[image:
Email Icon Image]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17272&qid=3764758>
[image:
Donate to the NFB Icon.]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17273&qid=3764758>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=14313&qid=3764758&h=8dde4281c95d362b>
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=14313&qid=3764758&h=8dde4281c95d362b>