[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: free exercise

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Jun 16 22:12:25 UTC 2020

From: Vanessa Meadows <vmeadows at georgialibraries.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 4:40 PM
Subject: free exercise
See below.

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Angel Eyes Flex and Stretch: 12pm ET, 9am PT, 6am HT

Soft, soothing music accompanies deep muscle stretching while seated in a
chair (or on the floor) to improve flexibility and movement, and prevent
injury.

Optional Tools: 1-2 lbs and 2-3 lbs set of small hand weights, medium and
light resistance bands and a chair.

Join the call:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81352344854

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,,,81352344854# US (Chicago)

Phone: 312-626-6799

Meeting ID: 813 5234 4854

dgriffin at nfbga.org