[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] New York Calls This Week

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Jun 23 17:45:12 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mike Robinson via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 11:35 AM
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] New York Calls This Week

Wednesday June 24,  4:00 pm: Dr. Dalia M. Sakas, Director of Music Studies
at The Filomen M. D’Agostino Greenberg Music School in New York City will
discuss the School, going remote, their summer program, and play a few
highlights from their recent semester that went virtual halfway through in
March.  She will, of course, be happy to answer any questions anyone may
have.

Friday June 26, 4:00 pm: Game Evening and happy hour.  Time to relax with a
cold one and a game.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207