[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Changing Alliance Meeting Date

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Nov 11 17:39:29 UTC 2020

From: <alice.ritchhart at comcast.net>
Date: Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 12:56 PM
Subject: Changing Alliance Meeting Date
To: Adam Hinchliffe <ahinchliffe at cviga.org>, Alice Ritchhart <
marshafarrow at windstream.net>, Pat Herndon <pherndon at georgialibraries.org>,
Rebecca Arayan <rarayan at garrs.org>, Rosetta Brown <zoey222 at bellsouth.net>,
Shirley Robinson <shirley.robinson at ablegeorgia.ga.gov>, Stephanie Scott <
stephanielscott at aol.com>, Teneka Williams <twilliams at georgialibraries.org>,
Teresa Brenner <tabrenner49 at gmail.com>, V Meadows <
vmeadows at georgialibraries.org>, Zachary Snow <zachnatl at gmail.com>, Zel
Murray <zmurray at doe.k12.ga.us>

Hello everyone:

I apologize, but we are going to move the meeting from November 14, 2020 to
Saturday, Dec4ember 5, 2020. The time will remain from 9:00 to 12:00.. The
reason for the delay is that due to the on going election issues we have
not been able to get the speakers availability for next Saturday, and we
feel they are an essential for the meeting. We are wanting to hear from the
Senator who is going to be carrying the Commission for the Blind bill. Also
we hope to have someone from the Georgia Advocacy Law and Policy office to
talk with us about the ongoing issue with inaccessible voting issues in
Georgia for those of us who are blind, low vision or deaf blind.

We will resend the zoom links closer to time for the meeting along with the
agenda.

Thanks again, and sorry for delaying, but we want to get it right.

Alice Ritchhart, Chair

Georgia Vision Alliance.

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

<#m_-8296778229346058401_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

dgriffin at nfbga.org