[NFB_of_Georgia] IMPORTANT NFBGA State Affiliate Voting Registration Announcement

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Tue Aug 31 18:35:01 UTC 2021

To All

If you plan to attend the 49th Annual NFBGA State Convention and you are a
current member in good standing within the affiliate, chapter or division
for the 2021 calendar year or a lifetime member who plans to vote during the
convention, you will need to register to vote.

The deadline to register is Sunday, September 26, 2021.

When you register to vote, you must register the phone number that you will
be using to enter your vote.

1 number 1 vote.

The system will not count your vote if you dial from an unregistered number.
Your eligibility to vote will be verified using the NFBGA 2021 Membership
Export list and voter registration form.

We will enter your registration information into the Swift voting system as
soon as we receive your information, but please remember that the last day
to register is Sunday, September 26, 2021.

If you wait to enter your information after this date, there are no
guarantees that your name will be entered into the voting system, so please
do not leave this to the last minute. Take action now.

You may email your registration INFORMATION to Patrice Lewis at
plewis at nfbga.org <mailto:plewis at nfbga.org> . Or just hit reply and send your
information using this email.

Please provide your first and last name, your telephone number and the name
of the Affiliate, Chapter or Division that holds your current membership.

If you have already registered for the convention, then we may have your
information already, but if you are not sure, then please send me your
information and I will confirm that you are on the list to vote.

Thank you for your cooperation!!

And if you would please forward this information on to all who may need it.

Patrice Lewis

NFBGA Administrator

PH: 678-756-3757

Email: plewis at nfbga.org