[NFB_of_Georgia] Blind parenting

Angela Daniel msangela48 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:31:15 UTC 2021

So sorry that you and your family are experiencing this situation.  Please
contact the national NF
B office legal division to report the issue.  I will forward this email to
Greg Aikens, our state of GA legislative chairman and the GA affiliate
president Dorothy Griffin.  They probably have your email also, but I just
wanted to respond and let you know that you do have the right to parent
your child.

Sincerely,
Angela Daniel