[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: NFB National Convention & CrowdCompass App Training

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Sun Jun 27 00:24:58 UTC 2021

Hello Georgia Convention Goers, if you need assistance with downloading and
learning CrowdCompass please attend this training and much more!.  It will
be Wednesday June 30th at 8 PM EDT for us.  We will be partnering with the
Colorado Affiliate.  Information listed below

Greetings colleagues and friends,

You read the subject line right. It's a Mountain Time at 6 Zoom event. This
Wednesday evening at 6 pm mountain time you can get all of your NFB
National Convention access questions answered by our experts. Join NBFCO
President Scott LaBarre, Curtis Chong, and Paul Sandoval to learn about all
the ways you can customize your virtual convention. Learn about the various
platforms on which the convention will be available. If you registered
prior to the deadline? Learn how to vote, win door prizes, and more! How do
you get the most out of our 2021 exhibit hall, visit the presidential
sweet, find your special interest, committee, and division meeting
throughout the week. The agenda for the convention is available in a number
of places in a number of formats. So, customize the convention to make it
easy, flexible, joyful, and powerful for you and your fellow
conventioneers. Please share this info with your chapter and division
members. Please invite blind students, parents, teachers, non-members, and
members to join our Mountain Time at 6, and please invite everyone you know
to come to the convention, free! Anywhere and everywhere! We are also
inviting our brothers and sisters from the NFB of Georgia. Please make them
feel welcome. For our Georgia colleagues, this will be an eastern time at 8
event. Greetings to NFB GA President Dorothy Griffin and our Georgia
family.  Your all-important Zoom coordinates are below.

A special welcome to our Colorado Center for the Blind staff and students.
They are receiving similar training at the Center. But staff and students
who may wish to build additional connections may wish to join us. After
all, you never know what our gurus Curtis and Paul might have to teach us
to make this convention easy and special.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97417562247.

Meeting ID: 974 1756 2247

One tap mobile