[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: GLASS Peer support group announcement

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Thu May 6 14:51:05 UTC 2021

Information for you!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Meadows, Vanessa <vmeadows at georgialibraries.org>
Date: Wed, May 5, 2021 at 12:45 PM
Subject: GLASS Peer support group announcement
To: Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>

Please share. Thank you.

GLASS Peer Support Group  meeting

Please Join us  for our next meeting .

Guest speaker: Andy Burstein, Chief Executive Officer at Accessible
Pharmacy Services for the Blind

Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind Overview

Title: Medication Management for the Blind and Low Vision Community

Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind is a comprehensive, home
delivery pharmacy service specializing in the needs of the blind and low
vision community.

We were founded by blind and sighted experts in the areas of accessibility
and medicine and we are the only provider of its kind. Accessible Pharmacy
will

be discussing how it got started and became the largest blind-owned
healthcare company in America. In addition, we will be reviewing our basic
medication

management solutions that were designed specifically for blind and low
vision patients.

www.AccessiblePharmacy.com

I hope to hear you there.

Date: Wednesday, May 19,

Time: 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.

NOTE new call in number.

This event has a video call.

Join:

https://meet.google.com/qnz-zctu-whp

(US) +1 563-538-1101 PIN: 384894648#

Please  call Vanessa for more information at 404-657-1452 or
1-800-248-6701.

dgriffin at nfbga.org