[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Research Survey

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Nov 9 18:49:30 UTC 2021

Hello NFB of Georgia, In this email is a survey that Zoe Romocki, a member
of the NFB Student Division.  I also met with her and her professor.  I
have taken the survey myself and would like to encourage all members to
assist Zoe with her college research assignment by taking the survey.  If
you are a chapter or division president please share with your membership.

Thank you in advance for your help.