[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Monthly Communities of Faith Meeting, April 26th at 6:30PM

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Apr 20 14:38:10 UTC 2022

Information for you.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 6:45 AM
Subject: Fwd: Monthly Communities of Faith Meeting, April 26th at 6:30PM
To: Lee Martin <lches at sbcglobal.net>, June Hunter Hardy <
Nosmoke0302 at gmail.com>, Diana Labich <labichedianam at yahoo.com>, Brigitt
Dozier <brigittdozier55 at gmail.com>, Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>,
Katie Pinkney <kpinkney at nfbga.org>, Lavern Addison <laverneaddison at gmail.com>,
Laurita Jones <lauritajones918 at yahoo.com>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Maggie Stringer <ravensfan784 at gmail.com>
*Date:* April 19, 2022 at 2:53:11 PM EDT
*To:* NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>,
Nfb of Ohio Communities of Faith Mailing List <
ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org>

On behalf of the Communities of Faith Division, we would like to invite
everyone to join us next Tuesday, April 26th at 6:30 PM EDT.

April’s Topic:

Islamic holy month of Ramadan

Our Presenters:

Ali Benmerzouga of Cleveland, Ohio

We hope everyone will join us next Tuesday at 6:30PM!

NFB Ohio’s Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Communities of Faith Division

President Dr. Carolyn Peters

Phone: (937( 657-5134

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”

dgriffin at nfbga.org