[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] You’re invited to a Pampered Chef virtual party!

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Apr 20 17:01:43 UTC 2022

From: Ed McDonald via Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 11:39 AM
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] You’re invited to a Pampered Chef virtual
To: nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org <nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Ed McDonald <ed at eioproductions.com>, Robert Lee Brown <
jenniferheath013 at gmail.com>, captainjoe999 at aol.com <captainjoe999 at aol.com>,
Karen McDonald <karen at eioproductions.com>, Sheri Koch (slk8332015 at gmail.com)
<slk8332015 at gmail.com>, Marcus Soulsby <msoulsby at suddenlink.net>, Skylor
Campbell <skylor26 at gmail.com>, George Barnhart <sunvalleyvending at outlook.com>,
Kim Ramsey <kimmyg082373 at gmail.com>, dave at blind-sight.com <
dave at blind-sight.com>, Joni Jackson <jonilane at comcast.net>, Karen Swauger <
karen at pmpmail.com>

Dear Federation Family & Friends,

The Members at Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
West Virginia invites you to participate in our upcoming Pampered Chef
bingo party and fund-raising event.  The virtual party will take place on
Friday, May 13, at 7:00 PM via Zoom.  Details are in the message below,
which includes a link to our page on the Pampered Chef web site.  Proceeds
from this event will support our West Virginia state convention which will
be held October 28 and 29 in Charleston.

Many of us are long-time and enthusiastic users of Pampered Chef products,
and so we invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to add a few
helpful items to your arsenal of kitchen tools while supporting a worthy
Federation project.  We are pleased to be working with Pampered Chef
consultant Cindy Golding to host this event, and Cindy is available to help
with any individual questions or purchases.

We also encourage you to spread the word far and wide among family,
friends, and anyone else who may be interested.  You will find links on the
fund-raiser page for sharing the "invite" message via email and social
media.

If you have questions, you can reach me by email at

ed at eioproductions.com

Thank you very much for your interest and participation.  We look forward
to seeing many of you at the party.

Cordially,

Ed McDonald, President
Members at Large Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia

Join me for a virtual party! We’ll learn new recipes, share cooking tips,
shop, and spend time with friends. Check in each day to see what’s new!

Don’t miss it!

Click here to learn more: https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/westvirginia

Chapter-Presidents:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/dgriffin%40nfbga.org