[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Save the date and time of Monday, January 31 at 8 PM as the NFB of New Jersey hosts a Washington Seminar Town Hall; all are welcome

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Jan 3 03:14:47 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Linda Melendez via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 9:03 AM
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Save the date and time of
Monday, January 31 at 8 PM as the NFB of New Jersey hosts a Washington
Seminar Town Hall; all are welcome
To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>,
Leadership List <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
CC: Linda Melendez <president at nfbnj.org>

Mark your calendar and join the NFB of New Jersey on Monday, January 31 at
8 P.M. as we hosts our first 2022 Town Hall via Zoom on the NFB Washington
Seminar. John Pare, Executive Director, Advocacy and Policy, NFB will share
our Washington Seminar history, Ryan Stevens, NFBNJ Legislative Director
will explain all about our legislative priorities and I will speak about
the NFBNJ team.

Topic: Washington Seminar Town Hall

Date : Jan 31, 2022

Time: 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103

Passcode: 460994

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (New York)

+13017158592,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103

Passcode: 460994

--

Greetings,

Warmly,
Linda Melendez, President
president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*