[NFB_of_Georgia] Correction - You are invited to the Georgia Affiliate Board Meeting - Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 7:00PM

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Tue Jun 7 13:44:52 UTC 2022

Good Morning All

This is a correction of the date for the Affiliate Board meeting, the
meeting will be held on Thursday, June 9th at 7:00pm

If you have any questions that you would like to ask the board, please send
them to me as soon as possible.

Please provide this information to all that cannot received this message.

Thanks

Patrice