[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: on behalf of Betsy Grenevitch: the commission for the blind Bill

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Mar 7 00:24:15 UTC 2022

This message is for all blind people in the state of Georgia.  Please read
and or forward as you see fit.

Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 9:25 AM
Subject: Fwd: on behalf of Betsy Grenevitch: the commission for the blind
Bill
To: Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>

*From:* moonrocks <moonrocks at bellsouth.net>

*Date:* March 3, 2022 at 9:24:44 PM EST
*To:* moonrocks at bellsouth.net
Bill*

SB108, the commission for the blind Bill has now passed out of the Georgia
Senate Government Oversight Committee today. We are asking that everyone
please call or email Senator Mullis's office and if he is not available
leave a message asking him to pass this bill out of Rules Committee so that
it can  be heard for a vote on the senate floor before cross-over.

His contact information is below.

Senator Jeff Mullis
404-656-0057-
Email:
jeff.mullis at senate.ga.gov

Please call tomorrow if at all possible.

Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876

dgriffin at nfbga.org