[NFB_of_Georgia] Registration for the NFB of Georgia 49th Annual State Convention is now open

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Thu May 5 22:10:01 UTC 2022

It is time for the 2022 National Federation of the Blind of Georgia 49th
Annual State Convention

Registration is now open until September 22, 2022

Dates:

Friday, October 7th through Sunday, October 9th, 2022

Cost of registration:

Registration only is $20.00

Registration including lunch is $40.00

Banquet ticket only is $60.00

Registration and banquet ticket is $100.00

*All pricing is based on a per person cost

All donations will be non-refundable and will go into the NFB of Georgia
general fund to continue to support our many programs as we help the Georgia
blind community keep living the lives they want.

You may register for this year's convention by clicking on the following
link.

 <https://nfbga.org/2022-nfb-ga-state-convention-registration/>
https://nfbga.org/2022-nfb-ga-state-convention-registration/

Location:

We will be hosting this year's convention at the beautiful Sheraton Atlanta
Hotel, located in Atlanta Georgia.

Address:

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel

165 Courtland Street NE

Atlanta, GA 30303

Phone: 404-659-6500

We invite you to come and join us.

you can make your reservation by calling, 1-800-833-8624.

*Please remember to tell the hotel that you are with the National Federation
of the Blind of Georgia or the NFB of Georgia, when making your reservation.

Room Rate:

The room rate for singles, doubles and handicap rooms are $145.00 per night,
this rate includes all taxes and fees, for as long as we have available
rooms remaining in our block.

*Please note, if you are desiring to register for a suite, please be advise
that this will be at a cost charged by the hotel that will be outside of our
block pricing.

Convention Schedule:

We have planned a full schedule of events for your education and enjoyment
during the convention.

Friday, October 7th - Senior Possibility Fair, Leadership Seminar, and
Georgia Student Division Gala

Saturday, October 8th - General Session, Chapters and Divisions Breakout
Sessions and Banquet

Sunday, October 9th - Business Meeting

Donations, Exhibitors and Sponsor Opportunities:

We have several ways that you can help to support the 2022 49th Annual NFB
of Georgia State Convention. Please review our exhibitors and sponsorship
letter by clicking on the following link.

2022 Exhibitors and Sponsorship Letter:

 <https://nfbga.org/2022-nfb-of-ga-sponsor-and-exhibitor-letter/>
https://nfbga.org/2022-nfb-of-ga-sponsor-and-exhibitor-letter/

If you are already planning to be an exhibitor and/or a sponsor of our 49th
annual state convention and just need to sign up, you may complete your
registration by clicking on the following link.

2022 Convention Sponsor and Exhibitor Registration Form:

<https://nfbga.org/2022-nfb-ga-state-convention-sponsor-and-exhibitor-regist
ration/>
https://nfbga.org/2022-nfb-ga-state-convention-sponsor-and-exhibitor-registr
ation/

Information:

Stay tuned for more details regarding the 2022 NFBGA Georgia State
Convention. If you have questions or need further information, please
contact Patrice Lewis,  <mailto:plewis at nfbga.org> plewis at nfbga.org. You may
reach us by calling our office at 404-371-1000, and select option one. You
are also welcome to visit our web site www.nfbga.org <http://www.nfbga.org>
for additional information about our 49th State convention.

We are looking forward to a great convention and we hope to see you all
there. Please pass this announcement on to all that may need it.