[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Accessible voting machines

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Sat Aug 26 22:02:54 UTC 2023

Information from GLS - Vanessa Meadows.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <vmeadows at georgialibraries.org>
Date: Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Accessible voting machines
To: Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>, Comcast <roses828 at comcast.net>

Please send this out for me. I am attaching the announcement and it is in
the body of the email below.

Thank you,

Vanessa

Accessible Voting machines announcement

GLS for the Blind and Print Disabled is having a demonstration on how the
Accessible voting machines work. It does not matter which county you
reside.  Please come and ask questions and learn something that you did not
know.

There are two different dates.

Tuesday, September 12th from 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and

Wednesday, September 20th from 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.

Location: GLS for the Blind and Print Disabled, One Margaret Mitchell Sq
NW, 1st floor, Atlanta GA 30303, at the Central Library

Please call Vanessa at 1-800-248-6701 and let her know if you are
interested in coming to this great educational event.

dgriffin at nfbga.org