[NFB_of_Georgia] Join us in Orlando on July 5 at 6:30 PM for safety positive foundation, adaptable, fitness movement from the Sports and Rectiv

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 20:38:20 UTC 2024

Safety Positive Self-defense

Are you interested in learning some fundamentals of self-defense? Then you will not want to miss this breakout session at this years National Federation of the Blind National Convention 2024 in Orlando!

The Safety Positive Foundation is proud to present their SHIELD self-defense program on Friday July 5th at 6:30pm to 8:30pm eastern time!

SHIELD includes education and techniques for the beginner student. Safety Positive Foundation wants to arm you with the skills to make the appropriate choices for your personal safety in your everyday life.

Come and learn how Safety Positive Foundation is providing you with choices in self-defense and so much more in this break out session!

You can learn more about Safety Positive Foundation by checking out their website at www.safetypositivefdn.org or going to their YouTube channel at Safety Positive Foundation or their Facebook page too! Learn how they are pioneering new paths in personal safety for the blind community.

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090222773780&mibextid=LQQJ4d

YouTube
https://youtube.com/@safetypositivefoundation?si=5Slqf4Az_HMtvu1T

TikTok
https://www.tiktok.com/@blindamy?_t=8kRAveddFtP&_r=1
You can also email any questions at info at safetypositivefdn.org or call 660-441-1907

Who is ready to take the next step in their personal safety journey?

Thank you for your valuable time and energy.
Amy SP Wilson
NFB sports and Rec division board member
Marketing chair for the division
Awilson at nfbmo.org
--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Become a member of national Federation of the Blind Sports And Rec division, purchase your tickets for our $1000 drawing and pre-register for our carnival night at the national convention. Click the link below to register and pay through PayPal.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUTlEnqrsmfXbNGmlTKVpgTMt0fzq5rmN3Z8vFPYrUi-xjrQ/viewform
##NFB24 #JoinTheMovement
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC