[NFBA-Phoenix] replies on the list serve

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:37:17 UTC 2017

Hello Phoenix Chapter,

               Please remember that when you are replying to a member on the
list, your comments go to the entire list. There are times that you may need
to reply directly to a member regarding a specific topic. This should be
done directly to the member and not to the entire list. The list should be
for talking with everyone and not directly to each other.

               Rememember, our conversations are not just seen by each
other, the comments can be seen by the world. Let us be respectful of each
other and display the integrity and professionalism that the Phoenix Chapter
is capable of.

Warmly,

Rev. Michael "Big Dog" Abell

MSPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services

700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250

Phoenix, Arizona  85034

(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (

bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.