[NFBA-Phoenix] Assistance with convention and fundraising

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 02:34:49 UTC 2017

Most people that are selling the lanyards will have one to transfer their stuff. I did already speak with sherand about how to disburse the tickets that people are getting so that those could be done ahead of time and she said it would be no problem. If it is a problem then please tell me but I figured we made the whole process easy for those that are getting assistance with their tickets.

Sent from my iPhone