[NFBA-Phoenix] May's Meeting Info and Agenda

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Fri May 5 17:53:37 UTC 2017

May Monthly Meeting Agenda for Phoenix Chapter

Brad asked me to MC this month's chapter meeting. Do you know what MC stands
for? Master of Ceremonies. It's certainly a ceremony every time we get
together, and I'm excited for tomorrow.

Of course, same great time and place, the first Saturday of every month.

SAAVI, 9:30AM, Saturday May 6.

4222 E. Thomas Rd

Here are the agenda items for this month's meeting.

Meeting called to order:

1, Pledges

2, Prayer

3, Minutes

4, Treasury report

Old Business:

1, Picnic

2, Constitution reading,

New Business:

1 Fundraising

2, Convention information and resources

Adjournment

Your Partner in Creative Success

Tanner

Find my  <http://tannergers.com/> #1 ranked iTunes podcast &
<http://tannergers.com/> Daily Practice blog at  <http://tannergers.com/>
TannerGers.com

Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn

520.904.6874

See what's really cooking at

 <http://linkedin.com/in/tannergers> LinkedIn,
<http://www.twitter.com/tannergers> Twitter,