[NFBA-Phoenix] May's Meeting Info and Agenda

Sheryl Susunkewa s_susunkewa1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 19:19:37 UTC 2017

Hi Tanner,

I'll be unable to attend the NFB meetings due to this month college graduation & art show (build inventory) for this summer. Is it possible if I can received a copy of the notes discussed at the meeting especially the revision of NFB constitution.

If I can help our chapter please feel to contact me.

Please send my regards to everyone.

Sincerely,

Sheryl Susunkewa

Sent from my iPhone