[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: Authenticity, Diversity, and the Synergy of the Organized Blind

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 00:38:45 UTC 2018

Below is the banquet speech for the national convention this year and Orlando. Unfortunately this is just a text. When ever the audio speech comes out, we will forward it to the list. This would be great to read before Saturday’s meeting for our philosophy discussion from 1130 until 1230.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: