[NFBA-Phoenix] Membership meeting

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:40:00 UTC 2018

 Hello Federationists
Last nights meeting was very awesome!! We had tons of awesome ideas from everyone, thanks for all participating, I want to apologize for last night interruption of my cordless phone dying on me! LOL so I try to get back in and hurt everyone left! Well anyways we had an awesome meeting if anyone has any questions those of you have who have my number feel free to call me or I will leave my email on here as well thanks so much for all of you coming in to last nights meeting my phone number is 623-337-2416 and my email is TeresaMullen07 at gmail.com

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone