[NFBA-Phoenix] Information for tomorrow’s meeting.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 02:16:37 UTC 2018

Or those that may not of been able to attend tomorrow’s meeting, we do have a conference line that you can call into. The number to call and is 641-715-0700 and then type in extension 614039 followed by the pound is sign.   However, I encourage all to attend. We do have a special guest that may be at the meeting. Sounds like our state president Donald Porterfield will be there. Hope you all can make it

Sent from my iPhone