[NFBA-Phoenix] Chapter meeting by phone

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:32:52 UTC 2018

I first would like to congratulate the chapter on such a successful meeting last Saturday. We had more than 26 people in the attendance over all and I believe we will continue to grow.  It was truly nice to see people at our meeting that we have not seen for quite a long time. However, unfortunately, we were on able to complete all business  that needed to get done and that therefore, we will I have a phone meeting this Wednesday August 8 at 7 o’clock. Call and net app 641-715-0700 and the extension is 614039 followed by the pound sign. All are invited and we will extend the meeting to all chapter voting members and not just the board.

 Sent from my iPhone