[NFBA-Phoenix] Joe's Send-Off Party: * A GoodeBye for a Goode Guy *

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 17:25:44 UTC 2018

I have been given permission to post on this list:

***A Goode Bye for a Goode Guy ***
Please come to celebrate Joe's midlife crises send-off... LOL!
But really. Come celebrate Joe's 40th birthday, his illustrious, time in Arizona, and the amazing new chapter yet to come!
Eat, drink, and be married... uhhh, I mean,  be merry, And wish him the luck of the Irish!!!
This glorious celebration will take place at:
Rula Bula
401 S. Mill Ave.
Tempe, Az 85281

Gifts are not necessary, but donations are always appreciated...
Cash App:
Cashtag: jgoode1013

Please RSVP by texting or calling me,
(602-281-5955),  so we can make proper reservations. Thank you!

Sharonda
Sent from my mobile device; please excuse any mistakes